Customers are 63 % more likely to purchase goods or services from a small business that is a Chamber member.
The Chamber is a vital part of our community and is unlike any other organization in Graham. We are a not-for-profit business whose purpose is promoting and protecting our local economy. The Chamber supports our local businesses, builds our community and provides support wherever needed.
The Chamber provides additional opportunities for a member business, charity or organization to promote itself and have a presence in our community. The Chamber is here to help create a climate that is just right for business.
Some of our members' favorite benefits include:
- Referrals & information-only Chamber members are referred
- Web site listing & program ($350 value)
- Networking & education
- Visibility, publicity and unique marketing opportunities
- Publications: community guide, map and membership directory
- Business credibility
- Economic development and community building
- Legislative affairs
- Bulk rate mail, labels/lists of Chamber membership
- Leadership & workforce development
- Conference room
New Member Benefits